Sunday, August 10, 2008

A December Birthday Card


Good Evening! My migraine is still kicking my butt so I am somewhat uncreative but did manage to make a couple of cards before it knocked me out. I have had this CHF by Kim Hughes set forever and finally decided to put some ink to them. My color choices make it a good card for someone celebrating in December since I choose Colorbox "warm red and warm green" chalk inks. When I first started to make it my intention was a Holiday card but thought it looked better as a birthday card:). The paper is from Plaid and is a soft white and red checkered. Other supplies used include oval Nestabilities scalloped and oval, Cuttlebug new border dots which by the way is slighly different from thier "Swiss Dots" dots much larger. Rub on is from Lasting Impressions.

Completed card is 5.25 square.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Esprit said...

Hi...love the funstuff...I have a blog here too...look me up...the lucidlunchbox....trying to get something going...artists unite
Rene Westbrook