Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best Witches


Good Evening or Morning depending on when you are viewing this. I still have not made the Birthday cards I need but I sure am having fun playing with some Halloween templates.

Before you have to look at this somewhat ordinary card. I have a super pretty one to share tomorrow only because I started it and then took some drugs for my neck and didn't want to screw it up so decided to wait.

This one I am sharing tonight I did a couple of different things with. I created it with the LI software and did a double on the hat to layer it for depth. I also used the "large dots " LI template to add dots to the hat before printing it out and then embossed them. Once I embossed the entire image I then colored wording, dots and spider with glitter markers for an added sparkle. To finish it off I did edging using a fine black tip marker and added 3D black paint to the dots.

All products used on this card are Lasting Impressions.

I hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh I want to craft with you...this is such a great card!

Unknown said...

Love this! So cute with that wee spider and it looks so nice & glittery. Hope your neck feels better. I suffer from chronic neck pain--no fun! Hope your pain is all gone. :O) Hugs, Mel (P.S. I love tiger balm and rubA35 for relief too)