Monday, May 12, 2008

Diane's Address Book




Good evening tonight I thought I would share the address book I created for Diane, the final blog candy winner. She is a SU rep and her email said she loved so saffron,white and also black. So for her book I decided to use all 3 colors and I am quite pleased at how well all the colors go together. Hopefully, she thinks so too:) I did not have SU card stock so used a color that I think is very close to SU so saffron.

I still have not finished Mom's Mother's Day gift to share but I do have a niffy ribbon storage idea that I came up with yesterday that I will post shortly.

5 comments:

Kelly L said...

Another terrific address book! I love the colors you used on this one, too. Congrats, Diane!! I know you will love it. I sure do mine! :D Kelly

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...the colors just pop!

Classroomfree said...

Gorgeous book :-)

Cat Tidwell said...

I just love these address books you make! They are gorgeous! I dont have microsoft word for the .doc file you said you had wrote it up on is the only reason I havent emailed you for the tutorial on them!

Diane Noble said...

Nettie, I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my little address book. You did a fabulous job of it and the colors were perfect. What a lovely surprise...I just want to sit and look at it. Thank you so very, very much!!!!