Monday, March 10, 2008

When Irish Eyes are Smiling


Since I have not made any St. Patrick's Day cards I thought I would jazz up my Kitty card for Allison's challenge this week. I made the background paper by inking and scuffing up some glossy card stock. The Cat stamp, one of my favorites, is from Stampin Up. Wording is from My Sentiments Exactly and I masked out people and inserted "cat's" from the Stampin Up cat set. The pipe and hat along with the clovers are resin and came in a single package that I bought on a closeout for .50 cents! They are by Darcie. The fish paper clip is from Oriental Trading Company.


2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

What a unique idea for a St. Pat's card...I love the kitty (he's Black Irish...ha ha!) here! Thanks for playing again!

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a darling card....love how it turned out...Kitties are my fav! Jennie