Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Geometric Card Challenge and Tagged
I created this card for Allison's Challenge. This was truly a challenge for me and by far not at all my best. I decided to attempt a circle card (my first) I used Lasting Impression papers and cut circles out by hand, can you tell ? I used a 3/4" punch to punch out circles on bottom then inserted Prima flowers and added crystals I had lying around. The saying is from SU as is the larger flower. In the center of the flower is a stamp by Hero Arts. Although I don't like this card it may give others ideas. You can adapt this card to be a purse by removing the scalloped circle and adding a ribbon for handle.
Now for the Tag
Allison is really making my week tough! First she post a tough challenge and now she ask tough questions.
What were you doing ten years ago?
Wow, that is a tough question I can't remember what I was doing yesterday! Ten years ago I working on closing out a business my husband and I ran and on weekends running back and forth to Pittsburgh to visit Kathy who was in college.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was working and still am working at a concrete company basically running all day to day functions including bookeeping and babysitting 12 helpless guys for a real jerk but its a job and pays for my stamping addiction!
Name your five favorite snacks.
1. Godiva Dark Chocolate filled with Raspberries
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1. Move and build a house with a BIG stamping room
2. Quit my Job and stamp more
4. Take time for myself and my body!
5. Donate time to Children's Hospital or Woman's Shelter
Name five things you like doing.
2. Crafts in general
3. Hanging out with my daughter only wish could do more!
5. Going out to Dinner
Name five things you would never wear again.
1. Platform Shoes (they sell pretty good on ebay though)
3. Clothes my mother made me.
4. Bra without an underwire
5. Hats - I hate hats!
Name your five favorite toys.
1. My Wizard
3. Digial Camera
4. Bind It All (Thanks Kathy)
5. My new Copic Markers (Again my wonderful daughter)
Five persons I am tagging Jackie,Tami,Heather,Kathi and Claudi