Saturday, March 8, 2008


I am so grateful for my daughter. I'm playing with the images she sent me. I have managed to make several cards from the few images she sent and I must say after creating this card I'm buying it! It is a must have set for me. All stamps used in this card are Stampin Up. It was basically a very easy card to make just many layers and some super paper I found in my stash. Kathy also sent me some of the flowers from Embrace Life pre-colored and embossed that was actually my inspiration for this card. Thank you Daughter! I used my cheap scallop scissors to scallop black mat and SU small slotted punch to insert black ribbon. Marvy mega and giant punches were used for the circles. Like I mentioned before background paper is unknown but it did come in a package with several other colors of the same pattern.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Louly said...

This is absolutely beautiful, so stylish. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, you said I should get my images made into stamps, well you should pop over and read my news for today.

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card, Netti!

~Hugs, Deb