Monday, March 17, 2008

Sock It To Me Challenge Card Submission


Here is an entry from a non blogger. They were created by a very talented Donna Lane. Donna is a master at dry embossing and has inspired me and many other embossers with her creations. Are those not the cutest socks you have seen? It is easy to see how she was able to create such a neat card with those socks as her inspiration!
She did send a note with her submission saying the socks are very purple and match the ribbon on the card, just did not photo as such. This is easy for me to believe because I had to photo my blue socks over a dozen times until I got my blue ones almost to match.


Final reminder - The challenge ends tomorrow evening and winners annouced on Wednesday.

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

This is so cute! Donna always makes the cutest cards! I love the dog of course.