Sunday, July 20, 2008

Snowflake Joy


Help! I can't seem to put this set down even though I must have a million other stamps screaming out to me, I keep picking up this set. This is another super easy card to create thanks to the size of this Unity set. I got to try out Kathy's method for distressing too. It works super!

The paper used on this card is from DCWV and I stamped the upper in white then embossed using my favorite "seafoam" white ep. I plan on adding a sentiment to bottom but did not have one from Unity suitable YET, notice the wording YET! I see another purchase on the horizon.

In the center of snowflake is a brad from Dollar Store that happens to match perfectly. The ribbon was in a dollar bin also at Joann's and has some silver and white woven into it. I may have to get more of this ribbon it is very delicate looking.


Have a COOL day, thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Jennifer Love said...

What a beautiful card! I love what you did with it. :)