Friday, July 11, 2008

Let it Snow!


Funny story.... I was chatting with Kathy and happened to ask her if she ordered any stamps from Unity yet because she had mentioned a desire to get some just after I had placed my order. I found out she had ordered a day before me and we happened to order 3 of the same sets! How weird, mother and daughter thinking alike:) After seeing Kathy's adorable little penguin card I just had to run and play with mine! My completed card is a 4X4 with a lot less glitz then Kathy's but still very cute I think! I just love these colors together. I used turquoise DCWV for the base, Lasting Impressions pumpkin and black and white striped for an accent.

The penguin was colored with Copic Markers and I added some matching 3D paint to ear muffs then sprinkled with glitter and let it dry . Nothing real fancy just another QUICK Nettie card.

1 comment:

Kathy K said...

cute penguin :) I like the earmuffs!