Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Orange" you glad we are Friends


A little humor in the title, I couldn't think of anything catchy for this card. I couldn't sleep so I decided to sort through my punches and dies and came up with this card in doing so. The paper is one of my favorites from Lasting Impressions. I love orange and this is such a soft orange. It is called "creamsicle". To create I first embossed lower portion using a Cuttlebug folder called "aged wood" I think! The upper portion was covered with the creamsicle print, circles were cut with a variety of scallop and circle punches and dies and I used a newer template for the flowers. I added a bit of color with the lime green polka dot ribbon (another favorite ) and finished it up with a big button to match.


I have been neglecting my embossing buddies lately so this card is for all of you~ Enjoy!


Have a FUN Sunday and thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Kathy K said...

I LOVE it! Super cute. In all the LI sales I've been to, I have yet to find this paper. Grrrrr. Oh well. I especially love the ribbon treatment. "Not bad for a quick card" LOL