Saturday, July 5, 2008

Quick Heart Card


Happy Saturday I hope you are enjoying your long weekend. Yesterday I went to my mom's for a picnic and had a fun afternoon. It felt so good to have an extra day off! It has been extremely warm here so I have been hibernating in my craft room (like I need an excuse to do that!)
Here is a very quick card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle . This card or layout would look great with any companies heart even a dry embossed heart would look adorable. For this one I used the fabric heart by Sparkle N Sprinkle and went with red, white and black as my color choices because you can't go wrong with the basics. The designer paper is by DCWV called "text" and came in a mat stack. This card took longer to photo it then make it since the heart is created with some sparkling embossing powder called cherry also from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Other supplies used to create this card include Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder, black & white ribbon froom Michaels, Spellbinders Wizard and circle dies, Giga punch and some 3D shiny black paint.
After several attempts to photograph , I switched from a white background to a black and then was able to get a good photo it seemed to deflect the light differently allowing for a much better picture to be taken.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your evening.


1 comment:

Cat Tidwell said...

Very pretty card! Love the black and red together and how you did the edge of the scallop circle.