Sunday, April 27, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge


I created this card this morning for Taylor's challenge. I just got this stamps last week from CHF and was excited to see what I could do with them. I chose to go with deep reds and browns because those are the only heart brads I had to top the cupcakes with! HUSH! The heart paper is some old stock that I think originally is from CTMH, wish I had more of it but I used up the last of it on this card. I paper pieced the two end cupcakes with it to match background as you can see. Pretty simple sweet Sunday card.

I just hope there is lots of chocolate at the Confirmation Party today, card made me hungry.

Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

This is sooo cute! Great colors and I love that cupcake image! Yummy! Thanks for playing the challenge, Nettie!