Monday, April 14, 2008

Friendship Blooms


This is one of the cards I made yesterday, actually I made a whole weeks worth to share. My creativity just flowed yesterday. I normally don't think of stamping an image on any color other then light stock, usually white or ivory so this is a little different for me but I am quite pleased on how it turned out. It was an easy make too so that is a bonus. I ran the bottom part of a pice of stock cut to 5 1/2 x 4 through the Wizard using a Fiskar template. I stamped flowers on the upper with frosted white ink and then embossed in seafoam white EP. I did the same for the front panel before mount to card front with pop dots. I attached ribbon and had a card that I think looks pretty classy and like I said a quickie.

Supplies
Stamping Up stamps Friendship Blooms & Many Thanks
Colorbox frosted white ink
Seafoam white EP
Ribbon- Michaels
Pop Dots

Enjoy your evening

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow, that turned out beautiful! I never think to stamp on anything other than white paper either.