Saturday, April 26, 2008

Confirmation Card


Todays share is a confirmation card I made this morning for a cousin who will be making her confirmation tomorrow. She is the sweetest little girl that likes lots of glitz so of course I added lots of glitter ! It is colored in using Copic markers then added some crystal 3D lacquer for the vase. Image stamp is by Northwoods and wording is from CHF. I layered both the accent paper and image on black for an added pop. Mounted it to card which I embossed using a Cuttlebug folder. Nothing too fancy but great for this occasion I think.


I also decided it was high time I got myself a haircut since I have not had one since my daughters wedding last September or was it the September before last (JK). My normal gal was not available to cut it so I almost decided against it as it turned out another gal that years ago left and went on her own was working today and I scored her. So,I ended up semi decent cut. Afterall no one is ever happy until it grows for a week or so. My boss will be happy he never comments on anything but yesterday asked me when I was going to do something with my hair. That is nervy!

Now that I can see what I am doing again I am off to stamp some. Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty card! I'm sure she'll love it with all the glitz and shine.