Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Stampin' When I can Challenge


This weeks theme on Allison's blog is Trees. I'm in a bit of a stamping slump so a challenge is just what I needed. I have had this tree stamp for awhile and thought it was perfect for this challenge. Last time I used my sewing machine I left it on and of course when I went to sew around edges the bulb was not only burned out but shattered and was all over the cabinet so I decided to wing it and sewed the edges without thread! It then looked a little too plain so I highlighted with white marker. I used my new Copic markers to color it in.
I hope I linked this right, it's a first for me. I think it will make for a nice Spring Birthday card.

Supplies:

K69 Tree Great Impressions

4103C Row of Birds Amuse

8456B Happy Bird-day Amuse

Ribbon Michaels

Button - Joann's

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is beautiful...love the birds in the trees too! You have colored the images so expertly! Thanks for playing!

Kristine said...

So pretty! I just LOVE these trees with the little blue-birds. Love that sentiment too! GREAT CARD!! :) THanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'll be back real soon!

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful card!!! And your coloring skillz rock!

And, hey, I love what you've done with the place!!

~Hugs, Deb

Margaret Kane Ward said...

this is such a pretty card. love the birdies!!

Corie said...

Oh WOW this is just stunningly beautiful!!