Friday, February 15, 2008

I am on a Mailbox Frenzy





They are so darn fun to play with I just can't stop making them. My mother picked up more pink mailboxes at Target which are all now marked down to .50 cents so I had to find a use for pink. I just got some baby templates and had to play with with. All paper and templates are Lasting Impressions. They are lots of fun to make and direction are all over the net for making them. If you can't find directions and want to make some email me and I will find a link for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just fantastic!! what talent you have!

Billie

GiftsByHeidi said...

You are the mailbox queen! They are all fabulous! I love seeing all your mailbox designs.

Anonymous said...

I love your mailboxes! Very different from most that I have seen. Good luck with your blog - I'll be checking it out in the future.

Anonymous said...

These are sooo CUTE! Are the little faces die cuts? I have a bunch of pink and red mailboxes in my stamping room waiting for some inspiration to kick in. Thank you!
Nancy Panko

Jacki Marie said...

how cute!!!