Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Dog For All Seasons





















Today I started out with the agenda of cleaning my craftroom THEN I came across a set of "My Favorite Things" stamps that had not been inked yet. The rest is history and I'm afraid my craftroom is too! I now need the clean house sweep people to come and but my room back together.

So my share today, has literally gone to the dogs, "Walking the Dogs" that is. Using
MFT "By the Seashore" I created a scene for all seasons because we all know a dogs got to be walked no matter what the weather is. I hope you like. Do you have a favorite?
Supplies

Stamps:MFT "By the Seashore"MFT's "It's A Shower"Autumn Wishes not sure lost on my worktable!Trees Winter Rubber StampedeAutumn Tree Judith

Cardstock: Plain white, linen white, DCWV Spring matt stack, misc pattern and linen papers

Circle Punch 3/4"Velcro circle cut

Inks: Not sure what I didn't use!

Cloud Stencil

Dollar store brads, stickers,button LI

Thread, Sewing machine - Spring & Fall Cards

Glitter, Glue, and embossing powder clear

Cuttlebug snow embossing

Fiskars Dots embossing plate

5 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

These are great!!!

Happy weekend!

~Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow Nettie! What a great idea! Love all of them.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

fantabulous creations !!!!
love every season
tfs,
chat

Lisa said...

Nettie these are gorgeous, I love that set it is on my wish list. Thank you so much for leaving me a comment also.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like your 4 season theme!!! All of your cards are just fabulously done!!!

Thanks for playing and sharing your great creations!!!