Friday, April 4, 2014

Dino-mite Brothers Birthday Card

Good Morning this card I am sharing today is a Tri-Fold and decorated on all 6 panels. It was inspired by a card my daughter made for me for my birthday.  The Lawn Fawn "Critters from the Past" was perfect to use for my brother since he is older. Lawn Fawn to create it.

 I used many different sets mostly from
Lawn Fawn Sets used included:
Critters of the Past (One of my favorite sets)
Bannerific for the banners
Milo's ABC's
Happy Everything
Sunny Skies stamp set and dies for all the clouds
and I ended it using Stitched Journaling banner (The End)
Scraps of Let's Polka paper for balloons

Other stamps and paper used include Polka Dot Blue from Lasting Impressions, DCWV (sandy colored paper),Martha Stewart balloon punch, and Inky Antiacs (saying inside of card). Copic markers used for
all coloring.

Should my OLDER brother wish to toss this card I will break his fingers!!!  It took me forever to make:)



Hope you enjoy it and have a great day.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Just the cutest card, Nettie, and I'll help you break his fingers if he tries! LOL Very creative and I like the way it all comes together ... front and back. Very nice.

Clipping Path said...

What a lovely card! I love all their different purr-sonalities