Monday, January 20, 2014

Elegant Wedding Card

Good Evening,  I made this card for my sister who needed a special card for a dear friend who's daughter is getting married .  This is not my usual style,  I was surprised it see how elegant it turned out .  The added little bit of glitter silver card stock makes the whole thing work nicely. It is also perfect for this weeks Challenge on Simon Says Stamps an added bonus!   I am entering it into this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Dies and Folders Used
The background is embossed with Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing folder.
<Spellbinder Captivating Square Dies and Classic heart dies.
MFT Large Fancy Flourish Die-Namics
Lawn Fawn Border and Stamp set
Silver embossing powder
Versamark Ink
Silver Cording
Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by enjoy your day.

 

No comments: