Saturday, January 3, 2009

Some Monkey Lovin'



Good Evening despite feeling like crud, caught a bug on the plane I think. I managed to finish a card I started while visiting Kathy. She surprised me by ordering me a ton of stamps from October Stamps when she ordered hers and gave them to me for Christmas. I just think this monkey is the cutest lil guy and perfect for paper piecing.

Supplies:
Stamps: By Nina Aslund for October StampsPapers:White CS, DP by Bo Bunny and Scenic Route
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Button Scenic Route, pop dots, Copic Markers, White paint pen, Heart eyelets, wording and flowers (gifts) unknown, Ribbon Michaels, thread (blue & red), sewing machine.

Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by. I am off to nurse this fever some more.

2 comments:

Kathy K said...

Awwww. You finished it! I love him! This card is the perfect little valentine! So cute!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Love the colors! That stamp is so cute, love it!