Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cute Valentine


Today's post will have to be short, I have a super headache but still wanted to share another image that Kathy bought for me. I don't recommend using Lasting Impressions paper with copic markers. It took me a few different times coloring with my Copics markers before getting a 1/2 way decent colored image. I did not want to go with solid white paper though. Does anyone know of a off white paper that works well with Copic markers?



Supplies:Stamps: By Nina Aslund for October Stamps, My Favorite Thing, Stampendous

Papers:Lasting Impression, Scenic Route, polka dots (unknown) swiped it from Kathy's stash

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: clear embossing powder, Buttons Scenic Route, pop dots, clear glue, Copic Markers, White paint pen.


Have a fantastic morning and thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Kathy K said...

VERY VERY cute! That paper looks fantastic with everything else. Nicely done!

So, you know I'm a fan of Papertrey Ink's paper for copic-ing. I tried Gina K's this week thinking it was the new best thing, and well, Papertrey Ink still has the best product out there that I've found.

The good news is that Papertrey Ink does make a cream paper that I believe has the same finish as their white. Here's the link:

http://papertreyink.com/pb_paper.html

I only use white for copic-ing, because I want my colors to be absolutely pure. When I want a background that isn't pure white, I just chalk it after I've colored my image.

Hope that helps. Your coloring is looking better despite your paper woes!!! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

What a funny image! LOL

GiftsByHeidi said...

That turned out so cute Nettie. Love that image.

Joan Ottevanger said...

A very pretty card.
I have for you a award on my blog
http://scrapmum.blogspot.com