Monday, January 12, 2009

Masculine Get Well Card


Hello, if you are anything like me you know how hard it is to come up with a good masculine card of any kind. Especially challenging to me are masculine sympathy and get well cards. I was able to tackle making a "get Well' card easily with this new cute image from October stamps.

Again, the DP was swiped from Kathy's scrap pile and worked out to be a perfect addtion to this card.


Supplies

Wording CHF "Kim Hughes"

Monkey October stamps "Nina Aslund"

Card stock Lasting Impressions

Corner rounder

Nestibilities

We R Memory Keepers (X-Large Eyelets)

Black Ink

Copic Markers




Have a super evening, thanks for dropping in!~

3 comments:

Kathy K said...

Absolutely amazing. LOVE it!!!

inlovestamping said...

I love these monkeys!!!

Kelly L said...

Awww, poor little monkey. You did a terrific job with the colors and I love the layers, looks like you used the small labels nesties. :) Kel