Friday, January 2, 2009

Joy



I know this card is a little late but one of my New Year's resolutions is never to send out another yucky store bought card again. This is my attempt at getting a head start on next year. I also wanted to share a "find" I picked up while in Utah. Kathy saw the paper as ugly while I saw it as having potential for a QUICK card make:) The paper was marked down and is intended to be used to print invitations using a print program of some sort. It is called "Starlight" by Faux Designs and is pre-embossed by adding a bit more embossing using some Lasting Impressions templates and a little stitching, you can whip these up quickly. I am opting for the horizontal one as my favorite. One sheet will make two card fronts.


Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific evening.

4 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Nettie,
I think the cards are very nice and you have done a great job with them!
Thank you for sharing!

Donna said...

I think it's great when you can find a store bought bargain and turn it into a glass slipper! I love both cards and they look very festive! Great job, Nettie. :-) D

Kathy K said...

Heheh I still don't like this paper, but you did a fantastic job with it. I especially love the card with the stars!!!

Kelly L said...

Ooh, I think it's a great find. I love the paper and how you added your own special touch to it.