Monday, June 23, 2008

Orchids Everywhere.





I won some real niffy blog candy from Dee Dee She is so talented I know it must have been torture to give up this awesome pad of paper by S.E.I. that I created these 3 cards from. I also won a bunch of other goodies from her that I can't wait to use and share. Check out her site she is super creative!

These 3 cards were all created using the SEI "Black Orchid" pad. It is a super scrapbook pad and comes with a couple of embossed plain flower sheets. On the two cards that are very similar I used this plain image as the focal point and colored them in with my Copic markers (see colors used below). I think I nailed the colors matching the stock fairly well. On the sunshine card I cut out a piece of stock and used it as my focal point.

Another note on the two that are similar I couldn't decide if the black 3/4" circle buttons looked better with the flowers or without on top of them so I made one of each. The one without measures 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 and other is 5 1/2 X 4 1/4.

Other items used include Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder, scallop punches (giga & mega), Wizard and circle dies, Lasting Impression rub ons, bubble stickers over the cutout black circles (included in the stack) ribbon, MFT sentiment "sending sunshine" prima flowers and a mini white clip.

Just wanted to share my evening makes before calling it a night. I am sure I will be sharing much more using all the neat stuff she sent!

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

These are gorgeous. I have this set of papers....and I never would have thought to color them in. WOW. Jennie