Saturday, June 21, 2008

Have a Blast!


I certainly am putting this set to use. Here is another card created using the Doodle Factory Urban set from Starving Artist. You might recall me saying I had a few ideas for this set well this card just came together and was not one of them. That means lots more to come!

All the paper I used is from Lasting Impressions. You can't see in scan but I embossed the background with Cuttlebug "Happy Birthday" folder and used the dot folder for the band. I added some star glitter behind the bubble in spaceship for added bling. The "It's your day" is a rub on from Lasting Impressions.

Quick make and oh so FUN! Enjoy your Saturday, I am off to run some errands.

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

Very cute...I was going to buy a similar set from Lizzie Anne Designs...but we found out we were having a girl instead of a boy. Jennie