Friday, June 20, 2008

Design Team News and Card Share


I was contacted by Margaret from Sparkle N Sprinkle to join her team as a designer after seeing some of my work. For those not familiar with this company you must check them out! In addition to having a variety of rubber for any persons taste they have an HUGE assortment of glitter and embossing powders to make all your projects sparkle.

I created this card which will be in their gallery shorty. I have a few silhouette stamps but never really played with them. I do like the look of how this card came out. I stamped the image onto red cs and then embossed using a detailed black embossing powder. I then cut it out and mounted it to a circle that I punched out and embossed. The verse is a sticker from Me & My Big Ideas "Family Verses" and I used the Cuttlebug Swiss dot folder. Complete directions and materials will be available when it appears in their gallery. That is another reason I decided to join. Their gallery gives complete directions for any of their card samples so you can easily duplicate anything you see.

I have a work table with tons of Starving Artist Doodle Factory images to play so I am off to create. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Woohoo, Nettie! I am so happy for you!! Great fun. :) Kel

Anonymous said...

hey, way to go! I am sure you will be a great addition to the team. CONGRATS!
Shelly W.