Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Yummy Treat Box




Good Morning, I know it has been a long time since I blogged, way too long! I have been creating stuff but for the most part it has been dust in my house. I have gone on to tearing out a patio and completely gutting the room. I am trying to get it done before the cold weather sets in. I have made an occasional card or two which I will share over the next couple of days.

Today's share is from a template I have had for quite some time and always wanted to do something creative with it. When I saw Angie's greeting card kid's box I knew it would be perfect! She has some fabulous tutorials that she so generously shares.

I used the box to put together this little Caramel Apple Kit.
Inside the tiny box I tucked caramels, candy sprinkles, nuts and wrapped the sticks around an embossed tag and printed directions on the back .

All papers and templates are Lasting Impressions.
Other items used Spellbinders lacy rectangle die
Stamping Up word window punch
polka dot ribbon (unknown)

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Hellloooo! Great to see a fun post from you! Love your Caramel Apple Kit!

Donna said...

I'm lucky to receive this kit and I can tell you ... it's even cuter in person! I love it, Nettie. Thank you so much. Now to go make some carmel apples! :-)

GiftsByHeidi said...

This is super cute, you come up with the best ideas Nettie!!