Sunday, March 15, 2009

One layout 2 Different Designs




Hi, Today I am sharing a couple of cards I made but haven't shared yet. I made the first stamped card using a favorite set of mine from Unity "Giggle Grove". It is one of my all time favorite sets there is so much you can create with it.




The second card was created after finding out a dear embossing friend had lost her beloved bird. For her card I chose the same layout but of course wanted a totally dry embossed card for her. The design used in the first card I thought was perfect so I cased it thus creating two very similar cards one stamped and one dry embossed. For both cards I used Lasting Impressions "Uptown Vine & Ivory" cs and buttons. I also rounded the corners on both cards for a softer look.
Other supplies
Fiskar scallop punch
black marker
black Versafine ink
clear embossing powder
Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Gorgeous cards Nettie!! Love the black/tan color combo.