Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Almost Spring


Hello, today I worked on my craft room sorting and cleaning, not that I got far! As I was cleaning up some scraps, I decided to make this card. I have had this template out since receiving it so before putting it away decided to create this card. I really don't like it all that much, not sure why I had to have it! All card stock and template (L9566) are from Lasting Impressions. Even though I tired jazzing it up it I'm still not super impressed with card!
Oh well, no worries it is is put away and I used it once:)
Other Supplies
Cuttlebug Argyle folder
Nestability "rectangle"
Polka Dot ribbon from Micheal's
Button misc.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Super cute Nettie, Love the color papers you used.

Kathy K said...

Cute card!!! The template IS a little iffy, but you did a great job with it. Fun, bright card!

Donna said...

I think the thing I like the most about your card, Nettie, is the way you layer your paper. You have such a good eye for color and design. I think it's a "keeper."