Saturday, September 6, 2008

Teachers Gift Set



Saturday at last! I made this gift set for Allison's challenge. This weeks challenge centered around back to school. What teacher wouldn't love to receive this note card set consisting of 8 note cards with matching envelopes. All templates and paper are from Lasting Impressions.

This is being gifted to a talented embossing TEACHER so she can tear it apart and share the love with many others to pass on to worthy teachers!

Little note.... I haven't posted in a few days because (hiding my head in shame) lost my camera on my crafting table! Time to clean, that was the final straw!

Have a great day and if your not doing anything hop on over and help me.

Thanks for popping in.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These are super Nettie! How could you not love these? The embossing is a nice touch and I love the weathered look to the paper!

Anonymous said...

Nettie, these are incredible. If I were a teacher receiving them, I would think they were too nice to use! lol. My son Evan starts Kindergarten next week and this would make a great Christmas gift! What a great challenge.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! Any Teacher would LOVE receiving these.