Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Cards



Happy Wednesday, today I thought I would share a couple of swap cards I made for a dry embossing group I belong to. Today we woke up to temperatures in the low 40's. It seems like fall is just around the corner. I have a few trees around us that are in full color and some have lost their leaves entirely. Can you say way too early, where did summer go?

Card 1 -I used Lasting Impressions oatmeal, ivory and polka dot willow and LI templates
Card 2- I used Spellbinder's leaf dies, stamp Firecracker Designs by Pamela, and paper is Reminisce "Golden Leaves"

Stay warm and have a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Both cards are perfect for Fall. I love the acorns and leaf on the first one and the second one is just wonderful with the way you organzed the deisign.

Kelly L said...

Such beautiful fall cards in fall colors! I just love your embossed images! :) Kel

Kylie said...

Hi nicce reading your blog