Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Cards



Happy Wednesday, today I thought I would share a couple of swap cards I made for a dry embossing group I belong to. Today we woke up to temperatures in the low 40's. It seems like fall is just around the corner. I have a few trees around us that are in full color and some have lost their leaves entirely. Can you say way too early, where did summer go?

Card 1 -I used Lasting Impressions oatmeal, ivory and polka dot willow and LI templates
Card 2- I used Spellbinder's leaf dies, stamp Firecracker Designs by Pamela, and paper is Reminisce "Golden Leaves"

Stay warm and have a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

mommaof4wife2r said...

beautiful

Shirley said...

Both cards are perfect for Fall. I love the acorns and leaf on the first one and the second one is just wonderful with the way you organzed the deisign.

Littlekel90 said...

Such beautiful fall cards in fall colors! I just love your embossed images! :) Kel