Friday, February 7, 2014

It is a Parade!

Who doesn't love a parade?  This little bunny brigade was created using several different stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn.  To create the little buckets I used the soup bowl die from "On the Mend".  The wheels are super easy to make I used a standard size hole punch and a mini hole puncher.   The only bunny I had to work with was the "Winter Bunny"  so I jazzed him up with a pretty purple scarf!  The lamb is from "Critters on the Farm"  it was a tad bit big so I trimmed so of his fat down .   I also used "Sunny Skies" for cloud with the "Everything Wording".  I had to add some little ladybugs to add to the fun!  Grass was cut with funky scissors I have.  Copics were used for coloring and paper paper "Pink Lemonade.


I hope you are enjoying your day, thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Donna said...

OMG Nettie ... you come up with the cutest ideas. I love this little Easter Train. Very clever and adorable. :-) Donna