Friday, December 6, 2013

Oh Deer Taking Shape - Smile

Good Morning, thanks for stopping by.  This morning I was determined to get some holiday cards done so I headed to my craft room and spotted this Lawn Fawn set on my work table. The rest is history!  Needless to say,  I have not started my holiday cards yet but wanted to share this cute card using "In the Woods" set. The pattern paper is also from Lawn Fawn love the nice and earthy colors.  I am having so much fun playing with my newly acquired sets and the  Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge is just the kick I needed to get back to blogging. I doubt I will win as there are some real sweet cards entered (go check them out) but I we are all winners as it got sharing again after a long absence.

Hope you find much to smile about today.  I am off to actually get some holiday cards done.

No comments: