Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy 18th


Hello Happy Friday the sun is finally and I do mean finally shining in Ohio. Today I thought I would share this fun, colorful and vibrant card I made for a special little gal who just turned 18. I swiped the paper from Kathy while I was visiting over Easter. The paper is embossed and adds so much to making this card adorable.

The stamp is from MFT. I paper pieced her outfit and colored the remaining using Copics.

I am headed out to experience what it's like to see that bright yellow blob in the sky:)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

Very cute Nettie!

Hugs
Julie

Donna said...

Hurrah ... it's so good to see you creating again, Nettie. Great job and this Pure Innocense Stamp is adorable! I love the way you layer. A beautiful card. :-) Donna

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute card. Love the bright colors. You really do a great job with the Copics. The 18 on it really pesonalizes it. :)

Court said...

This is SO sweet! :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I really appreciate it! :)