Sunday, October 4, 2009

MFT World Card Making Day - Challenge


I sure hope you all enjoyed WORLD CARD MAKING DAY! I know I did and I will probably be cleaning up from it for the next week. I only wish I had time to take on more of the super fun challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. I am not sure why, I was determined to take on a real challenge for me. Whenever pink is included in the description it's a challenge for me. It is one of those colors I just can't stand. After deciding on this challenge and having a lack of MFT stamps I downloaded their free digital set that Kim so generously offer for WCMD. The set is called "Think Pink". Having never worked with digital anything before this only added to my anxiety.... LOL This card took me forever! The challenge was to have pink, black white and some BLING.

You can check out all the entries for this challenge HERE

No comments: