Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bouquet Love


Hello, sorry I have been neglecting my blog. We have been hit with blizzard after blizzard here making for a total mess. My days off have been spend shoveling 170 foot sidewalks on some real estate that was tossed in my lap when hubby died. I have been too tired to post anything but on a good note the weather is suppose to go to 50 this weekend so hopefully, it will only be a vague memory of a nasty winter season here.
I have managed to make a few cards in between, this first one I'm sharing was made using a new Lasting Impressions template which I fell in love with. I paired it up with some paper from My mind's Eye "Love" paper which distresses very nicely. I stamped the center using a stamp from Printworks to finish it off with white ink and seafoam emboossing powder.
Other supplies include Nestabilities "circles and scallops" and green buttons from Joann's.
Thanks for stopping in, enjoy your day.

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Really really cute Nettie!! Hope you do have the nice weather they're predicting this weekend. Supposed to be nice here too!